Saturday, August 12, 2017

Recent Buy - LTC Properties Inc. (LTC)

Yesterday August 11, I bought 25 shares of LTC Properties Inc. at $ 46.31 per share plus commission.




My overall cost basis of this position decreases from $ 46.97 to $ 46.81 per share. I totally hold now 70 shares of LTC and my yield on cost is 4.87%. You can look at my first purchase of LTC here.


 
Details of my purchase:  


 

With current yearly dividend ($ 2.28), my last purchase 25 shares of LTC increases € 35.93 ($ 42.47) of expected annual net dividend income. At today's exchange rate, this purchase will increase my portfolio projected annual net dividend income approximately to € 10,780.00. After this acquisition, LTC's weight of my portfolio is about 0.77% and its share of future annual dividend income is approximately 0.93%. I will continue slowly to build up LTC's share of my portfolio, if the price remains at these levels.

Click here to see my portfolio.

Full Disclosure: Long LTC

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Nice buy. I picked up some myself yesterday to start a new position in my portfolio. I like the monthly payments and the value is good at these prices. Just haven't got around to posting about my buy yet.

    ReplyDelete